ARCTIC F9 Pro PWMProduct Code: ACO-AC-AF9PRPWM
Manufacturer Code: AFACO-09PP0-GBA01
Price: £4.38 (ex VAT).
Price: £5.26 (inc VAT).
The ARCTIC F Pro PWM fans outperform other 80mm/92mm/120mm fans in the market. The patented PWM Sharing Technology (PST) regulates the speed up to 5 fans via BIOS. With efficient central cooling, the ARCTIC F Pro PWM fans offer excellent cooling and noise control performance for the system. CPU and VGA cards nowadays generate increasing amount of heat which leads to high case ambient temperature. Some users will use more case fans to cool down the case. However, this will produce more noise, and energy will be wasted as all fans run at full speed even after the case temperature is lowered. Using the new ARCTIC F Pro PWM fan can solve these problems without any hassles. Firstly, with PWM signal, the fan runs at necessary speed according to the CPU load. Furthermore, thanks to the innovative patented PST function, up to 5 fans (including CPU fans) can be connected to the ARCTIC F Pro PWM fan. The speed of all the fans in this PST system is now centrally controlled by a single PWM signal via BIOS. As a result, when the system load increases, all fans in the PST system will run faster to lower the case temperature. Likewise, when the load is low, fan speed will be lower at a necessary speed for sufficient cooling.
6 year warranty
- Patented PWM Sharing Technology (PST)
- Best Noise-Performance Ratio
- Patented fan holder eliminates the buzzing sounds
- Patented Vibration Absorption
- Fluid dynamic bearing extends service life
- Compatible with screwless mounting
* Please note that HTML tags are not allowed.
* We never share or display email addresses but we may share your comments with our sister sites.