ARCTIC F9 PWMProduct Code: ACO-AC-F9PWM
Manufacturer Code: AFACO-090P0-GBA01
Price: £3.58 (ex VAT).
Price: £4.30 (inc VAT).
The ARCTIC F PWM forward the PWM signal from the CPU to the whole case ventilation system. The entire system is cooled quietly, but still offers the superb performance when needed. With the standard 25mm frame, the ARCTIC F PWM can be applied as intake or outtake system fan. Thanks to fluid dynamic bearing and the patented fan holder design, the ARCTIC F PWM is not only quiet, but also highly durable. Via the PWM signal, the CPU fan is controlled by the mainboard to reach the ideal temperature for the CPU. The patented PST (PWM Sharing Technology) is forwarding the PWM signal to all other fans inside the system. This way, all fans are spinning at the same speed. This provides silent operation in idle mode, but also gives sufficient performance, when required to offer efficient cooling.
6 Years Warranty
- Patented PWM Sharing Technology (PST)
- Extremely quiet
- High air flow and static pressure
- Low Noise Impeller
- Fluid dynamic bearing extends service life
* Please note that HTML tags are not allowed.
* We never share or display email addresses but we may share your comments with our sister sites.