Cooler Master HTK-002 4.5W/mĚK 4.6g heat sink compoundProduct Code: CM-HTK-002-U1-GP
Manufacturer Code: HTK-002-U1-GP
Price: £4.08 (ex VAT).
Price: £4.90 (inc VAT).
Cooler Master HTK-002 thermally conductive compounds are grease-like silicone materials, heavily filled with heat conductive metal oxides. This combination promotes high thermal conductivity, low bleed and high-temperature stability. These compounds resist changes in consistency at temperatures up to 177 C (350 F), maintaining a positive heat sink seal to improve heat transfer from the electronic device to the heat sink or chassis, thereby, increasing the overall efficiency of the device.
- Suitable for CPU, chipsets on Mainboard, VGA card, etc
- Zif Socket Templates ensure correct applying area with various CPU socket types
- Produces an even layer when using applicator
- Wide range of application temperature
- Dielectric and easy to use
- Colour: Grey
- Viscosity (@25░C): 1400 P
- Specific Gravity: 2.63 g/cm3
- Bulk Thermal Conductivity >4.5 W/m-K
- Thermal Impedance: 0.02 C-in/W
- Volume Resistivity 5.0 x 10^15
* Please note that HTML tags are not allowed.
* We never share or display email addresses but we may share your comments with our sister sites.