Intel Xeon E5-1620V2 3.7GHz 10MB Smart CacheProduct Code: CPU-XEON-E5-1620V2O
Manufacturer Code: CM8063501292405
Price: £283.99 (ex VAT).
Price: £340.79 (inc VAT).
Servers, workstations, and storage solutions based on the new Intel Xeon processor E5 family deliver the best combination of performance, built-in capabilities, and cost-effectiveness to make data centres more flexible and efficient. From virtualization and cloud computing solutions to design automation or real-time financial transactions, you'll be delighted by better than ever performance no matter what tasks you face. Your investment in industry standard technology from Intel combined with innovative solutions from partners help future-proof your data centre with infrastructure that grows with your business. Today's private clouds enable greater business agility and efficiency by delivering innovative and scalable services that drive value back into the organizations they serve. Building and managing these services require systems that scale to meet your ever changing needs, while delivering solutions to the challenges IT managers face every day. Server and storage platforms based on the Intel Xeon processor E5 family are built to be at the heart of today's data centres and enable powerful, versatile private cloud solutions.
OEM Hardware Product Information: This product is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) package, and the licence governing the installation and use may not convey the same rights as a full retail package. OEM product packages may not contain the same printed documentation or any bundled application software, driver software or hardware components which form part of the full retail package. Prospective purchasers should make themselves aware of any such restrictions before purchasing.
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
- Intel vPro Technology
- Intel Hyper-Threading Technology
- Intel Virtualisation Technology (VT-x)
- Intel Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d)
- Intel VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT)
- Intel 64
- Idle States
- Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology
- Intel Demand Based Switching
- Thermal Monitoring Technologies
- AES New Instructions
- OS Guard
- Trusted Execution Technology
- Execute Disable Bit
* Please note that HTML tags are not allowed.
* We never share or display email addresses but we may share your comments with our sister sites.