Fractal Design CORE 1300 Mini-Tower Black computer caseProduct Code: FD-CA-CORE-1300-BL
Manufacturer Code: FD-CA-CORE-1300-BL
Price: £38.82 (ex VAT).
Price: £46.58 (inc VAT).
The Core 1300 is the extremely compact micro ATX Mini Tower of the x3 Series Designed for exceptional airflow and cooling. The case is equipped with two pre-installed Silent Series LT 120mm fans and can support both 280mm and 240mm water cooling radiators. An innovative vertical hard drive bracket can fit a total of four drives - two 3.5 drives and two 2.5 drives. An additional 2.5 SSD mounting is available behind the power supply position. A beautiful build is easy to achieve with the black/white contrasted interior and well-designed cable routing capabilities. All at an attractive price point.
- An extremely compact micro ATX case with bottom-mounted PSU, designed for exceptional airflow and cooling
- Brushed aluminum-look front panel with a sleek, three-dimensional textured finish
- Superior water cooling support for its size, supporting up to two 240mm radiators
- Featuring a 120mm rear exhaust fan for exceptional cooling
- Supports tall CPU cooler towers, up to about 162mm in height
- Total 7 fan slots with two 120mm fans included
- Featuring an integrated three-speed fan controller
- Extruded motherboard plate allowing space for additional cable routing; 18.5mm around the motherboard and 13.5mm directly behind it
- Multiple easy-to-clean dust filters designed into the case to help maintain a dust free interior
- Four vibration dampening hard drive trays for up to four 3.5 HDDs, all compatible with 2.5 drives
- HDD trays split into two cages and strategically positioned with a large space in between to support all long graphics cards up to a maximum length of 380mm, with all hard drive trays in place
- One additional SSD position behind the PSU area with easy installation and access
* Please note that HTML tags are not allowed.
* We never share or display email addresses but we may share your comments with our sister sites.