Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Datacenter 2 CPU - Single Pack OEMProduct Code: MS-P71-06769
Manufacturer Code: P71-06769
Price: £4220.03 (ex VAT).
Price: £5064.04 (inc VAT).
Windows Server powers many of the worlds' largest datacentres, enables small businesses around the world, and delivers value to organizations of all sizes in between. Building on this legacy, Windows Server 2012 redefines the category, delivering hundreds of new features and enhancements spanning virtualization, networking, storage, user experience, cloud computing, automation, and more. Simply put, Windows Server 2012 helps you transform your IT operations to reduce costs and deliver a whole new level of business value. This is quite possibly the most significant release of Windows Server ever. The Datacentre solution from Microsoft provides a comprehensive platform on which to build and run your infrastructure. With supporting technologies ranging from Identity Management, Systems Management, Virtualization, Storage, and Networking, you can be sure that you have all the tools you need to run a highly efficient and modern datacentre. Microsoft datacentre solutions are built with industry standards and integration in mind. By connecting together technologies such as Windows Server, Windows 7, Hyper-V, and System Center, you can be sure you are getting the best ROI and lowest TCO for your datacentre.
OEM Software Product Information: This product is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) package, and the licence governing the installation and use may not convey the same rights as a full retail package. OEM product packages may not contain the same printed documentation or bundled software and hardware which forms part of the full retail package. Prospective purchasers should make themselves aware of any such restrictions before purchasing.
- Server Virtualization: With Hyper-V in Windows Server 2012, it is easier than ever for organizations to gain cost savings from virtualization
- Networking: Windows Server 2012 provides an array of new and enhanced features that help reduce networking complexity while facilitating more efficient and cost-effective networking management
- Remote Access: Windows Server 2012 offers several ways to provide more efficient, secure, remote access to applications, data, or even an entire desktop environment
- Identity and Security: Windows Server 2012 makes it easier for administrators to configure, manage, and monitor users, resources, and devices to ensure proper security and access
- Storage and Availability: Windows Server 2012 can help you manage the balance between delivering capacity on demand while managing operational overhead and controlling capital expenditures
- Server Management: Windows Server 2012 can offer excellent total cost of ownership as an integrated platform with comprehensive, multiserver manageability
- Web and Application Platform: Windows Server 2012 provides enormous flexibility for hosting web-based applications on-premises and in the cloud
* Please note that HTML tags are not allowed.
* We never share or display email addresses but we may share your comments with our sister sites.