Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Client Access Licence (CAL) - User: 5 Pack OEMProduct Code: MS-R18-03755
Manufacturer Code: R18-03755
Price: £155.88 (ex VAT).
Price: £187.06 (inc VAT).
Windows Server powers many of the worlds' largest datacentres, enables small businesses around the world, and delivers value to organizations of all sizes in between. Building on this legacy, Windows Server 2012 redefines the category, delivering hundreds of new features and enhancements spanning virtualization, networking, storage, user experience, cloud computing, automation, and more. Simply put, Windows Server 2012 helps you transform your IT operations to reduce costs and deliver a whole new level of business value. A server Client Access License (CAL) is a license that gives users and devices the legal right to access a server installed with Microsoft server software. When you sell a copy of Windows Server, the customer will receive a server license permitting installation of the operating system on one computer. A server license by itself does not provide the legal right for others to connect to that computer, whether they work for the company or not. Instead, each user needs a Client Access License (CAL). Customers will need a CAL for each employee, or each employee device, that accesses the Windows Server, but not for anonymous users who access it over the Internet.
OEM Software Product Information: This product is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) package, and the licence governing the installation and use may not convey the same rights as a full retail package. OEM product packages may not contain the same printed documentation or bundled software and hardware which forms part of the full retail package. Prospective purchasers should make themselves aware of any such restrictions before purchasing.
- Server Virtualization: With Hyper-V in Windows Server 2012, it is easier than ever for organizations to gain cost savings from virtualization
- Networking: Windows Server 2012 provides an array of new and enhanced features that help reduce networking complexity while facilitating more efficient and cost-effective networking management
- Remote Access: Windows Server 2012 offers several ways to provide more efficient, secure, remote access to applications, data, or even an entire desktop environment
- Identity and Security: Windows Server 2012 makes it easier for administrators to configure, manage, and monitor users, resources, and devices to ensure proper security and access
- Storage and Availability: Windows Server 2012 can help you manage the balance between delivering capacity on demand while managing operational overhead and controlling capital expenditures
- Server Management: Windows Server 2012 can offer excellent total cost of ownership as an integrated platform with comprehensive, multiserver manageability
- Web and Application Platform: Windows Server 2012 provides enormous flexibility for hosting web-based applications on-premises and in the cloud
* Please note that HTML tags are not allowed.
* We never share or display email addresses but we may share your comments with our sister sites.