StarTech.com 65x60x45mm Socket 7/370 CPU Cooler Fan w/ Heatsink & TX3 connectorProduct Code: STH-FAN370PRO
Manufacturer Code: FAN370PRO
Price: £5.79 (ex VAT).
Price: £6.95 (inc VAT).
Measuring 65x60x45mm, this Socket 7/370 CPU Cooler/Fan is a combination heatsink and fan designed to cool high performance CPUs. The Socket 7/370 CPU Cooler offers an extra-large heatsink combined with a quiet running 6x2 cm brushless ball bearing DC motor. The fan features a high-efficiency blade design capable of moving 21.46 CFM, providing enough cooling capacity for Pentium III and Celeron CPUs up to 1.4 GHz. The Socket 7/370 CPU Cooler is powered through a TX3 (3-pin) connection to the computer power supply, and is a suitable cooling solution for Intel Pentium III and Celeron CPUs up to 1.4 GHz and AMD K6 processors at any speed. Please note: to power the Socket 7/370 CPU cooler using an LP4 (4-pin) connection to the power supply, please see the TX3 to 2x LP4 Power Y Splitter Cable (CPUFANADAPT).
2 Year Warranty
- Aluminum heatsink and 60mm ball bearing fan for efficient cooling and reliability
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
- Replace a noisy/failing Socket 370/7/A CPU cooler
- Compatible with Socket 370/7 Intel Pentium III and Celeron CPUs up to 1.4 GHz and AMD K6 processors
- Compatible with Socket A AMD Duron processors up to 1.2 GHz
Stock Availability: Yes
Item Code: STH-USB3SAA6
Price: £6.74 (inc VAT).
* Please note that HTML tags are not allowed.
* We never share or display email addresses but we may share your comments with our sister sites.