StarTech.com 5.25in Trayless Hot Swap Mobile Rack for 3.5in Hard DriveProduct Code: STH-HSB100SATBK
Manufacturer Code: HSB100SATBK
Price: £14.15 (ex VAT).
Price: £16.98 (inc VAT).
This 3.5 inch SATA hard drive hot-swap bay allows you to install a 3.5 inch SATA drive (SATA, SATA II, SATA III-6Gbps) in an available/unused 5.25 in drive bay. To remove the drive, it's as simple as opening the front panel door; to re-insert a drive, simply insert the drive (connector first) until the door closes. The hot swap bay offers a trayless design that makes it the ideal solution for quick and easy drive removals and insertions as part of a system building process, or integration into rackmount systems or industrial environments. Also a perfect addition for operating system image deployment and any task that requires being able to quickly access large volumes of data on the fly, the hot swap bay provides everything you need to expedite important projects while maintaining a reliable storage solution. With support for SATA HDD speeds up to 6.0 Gbps, the mobile rack/backplane is fully compatible with RAID installations to ensure maximum performance and versatility for enhanced storage applications. Designed to provide a durable and reliable operating experience, the mobile rack features a 50,000+ insertion rating and is backed by StarTech.com's 2-year warranty.
- Holds a 3.5 SATA drive in a front accessible 5.25 bay
- Trayless design: drives are not mounted into separate trays/enclosures
- Lockable drive bay
- Internal rubber shock absorbers
- 50,000+ insertion rating
- Power and Activity LED indicator
- Fully supports SATA revision 1/2/3 (1.5/3.0/6.0 Gbps) drives and controllers
- Supports 3.5 inch form factor SATA hard drives
- Plug-and-Play and Hot-Swap compatible
- Add additional hot-swap bays to a server or workstation computer
- Replace or upgrade old IDE backplane with a SATA backplane
- System builders who need to image drives quickly and efficiently
- Environments where drives need to be replaced/removed regularly, without external protection for the drives required after removal
- Be able to replace/remove individual drives from a storage array with minimal or no system down time
* Please note that HTML tags are not allowed.
* We never share or display email addresses but we may share your comments with our sister sites.