StarTech.com Mini DisplayPort to DVI Video Adapter Converter - Black Mini DP to DVI - 1920x1200Product Code: STH-MDP2DVI3
Manufacturer Code: MDP2DVI3
Price: £9.66 (ex VAT).
Price: £11.59 (inc VAT).
The MDP2DVI3 Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter lets you connect your Mini DisplayPort video source (desktop PC, laptop, etc.) to a DVI monitor, projector, or display, eliminating the expense of having to upgrade to a Mini DisplayPort-capable monitor. Compatible with Intel Thunderbolt, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt I/O port, the adapter supports display or projector resolutions up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA) and is compliant with HDCP standards. MDP2DVI3 is a passive adapter that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port. Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support. Simple to use converter makes Mini DisplayPort output backward compatible with your existing DVI display or projector. Save time with a simple plug-and-play solution; no software or driver installation required. Connect your existing DVI monitor to Mini DisplayPort output device. Ideal for using your DVI monitor as a secondary display.
- Easy to use cable-style adaptor, with no software required
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA) and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- Compatible with Intel Thunderbolt devices that are capable of outputting a DisplayPort signal
* Please note that HTML tags are not allowed.
* We never share or display email addresses but we may share your comments with our sister sites.