StarTech.com 7 Port PCI USB Card AdapterProduct Code: STH-PCIUSB7
Manufacturer Code: PCIUSB7
Price: £11.34 (ex VAT).
Price: £13.61 (inc VAT).
This PCI USB card adds seven USB 2.0 ports (1 internal USB A Female, 2 internal USB motherboard header, and 4 external USB A Female) to your PCI-capable PC. Supported by popular operating systems including Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista and Linux, the PCI USB 2.0 card is a versatile solution that lets you add USB 2.0 connections without having to upgrade the system motherboard.
An all-in-one solution, the PCI USB card supports USB 2.0 device connections for full data transfer speeds of up to 480Mbps, and is backward compatible with USB 1.1 devices (max. transfer rate 12Mbps), allowing you to connect any USB device to the computer without having to worry about compatibility issues. Designed and constructed to provide long-lasting USB capability, the Adaptor card is backed by StarTech.com's free lifetime technical support.
1 Year Warranty
- 40 times faster than USB 1.1
- Add 4 External (4 x USB A Female) and 3 Internal (1 x USB A Female, 2 x Motherboard Header)
- Backward compatible with USB version 1.1
- Compliant with Enhanced Host Controller Interface(EHCI) Specification Revision 1.0
- Compliant with PCI specification 2.2
- Compliant with Universal Host Controller Interface (UHCI) Specification Revision 1.1
- Compliant with USB Specification Revision 2.0
- Connect up to 127 devices by cascading multiple hubs
- Easy plug and play installation
- Provides 500mA of power per USB port
- Supports PCI-Bus power management Interface Specification release 1.1
- Supports Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7 and Linux
* Please note that HTML tags are not allowed.
* We never share or display email addresses but we may share your comments with our sister sites.